Easter Scavenger Hunt Run - Oxygen Yaletown
Time & Location
About the Event
Easter Egg Hunts were great as kids, so why shouldn't we have them as adults as well?
We have a 4K route in Yaletown and the Seawall and there will be eggs drawn in chalk hidden along the route. In small groups or by yourself jog the route and take photos as you find them.
At the end of the weekend, we'll do a draw for some Easter Chocolate!
Unfortunately our website software doesn't support multiple photos in events (I know, right?!), so here are links to the images on Google Drive:
You can do the scavenger hunt with Van Run Club at the official event time, or you can complete it in a small group or by yourself all weekend.
The entries have to be in by Monday April, 5th at 8pm. The draw will happen on Tuesday, April 6th.
Here are how you get entries to the draw:
- 1 Entry per Egg - Photo with each Egg sent to Van Run Club
- 1 Entry - Do the Scavenger Hunt in Costume
- 2 Entries - Best Costume
- 1 Entry total - Tag @Vanrunclub on instagram while doing the hunt
- 1 Entry - Come the official Van Run Club Scavenger Hunt
- 2 Entries per friend - Get a friend to participate in the Scavenger Hunt on the day or over the weekend (They must register and find at least one egg)
Please Register for this Event, so we know how many people to expect
This is an easy social run. Its meant for runners of all levels. We run for 30 mins and generally do around 4-5K. Due to Covid - 19 we keep our distance and limit group sizes. This is not an intense workout.